Please read the guidelines carefully.
The 21st Century Text accepts contributions on the following topics:
- English as a global language
- Digital and online tools for text preparation
- Text integrity and source authentication
- Readership development
- Editorial scholarship and research
- The impact of digitization on book design, publication, marketing, and distribution
- Book reviews and articles about writing, editing, publishing, and text-related media
Submissions dealing with related subjects will be considered. Also, the journal will occasionally publish short fiction.
Articles should be no more than 4,000 words in length. Only original, unpublished material that is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere will be considered.
Submission and Publication
Submissions are made online only; submit your completed manuscript to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All manuscripts will be reviewed but publication is at the discretion of the editors.
The editors will inform authors by email concerning their decision. Contributors whose submissions have been accepted must sign and submit a copyright agreement prior to publication.
Please refer to our Style Sheet concerning matters of usage and formatting.
Author’s biographical note: Please include a short biographical note (maximum 50 words). Also, provide complete correspondence details.
Abstract: Please submit a summary of your article in no more than 150 words.